You know when you casually mention something to a group of people and they force your hand through will?
Behold, the Alexa Chung Videography Paradox.
(Look, it's only for one evening, we'll get back to bands you'll never hear of again tomorrow.)
There are six videos known of in which the leggy, oddly eyed, probably too post-ironic for her own good New Look clothes horse, autocue reader and rare person who can stand Nick Grimshaw cameos, and in them she gets to play all the standard modern roles for a non-speaking role lass who scrubs up nicely and gets a significant role in a pop video. These are:
- Cool bussed-in mate at swish apartment party:
- Bikini'd lovely by pool:
- Glammed up mysterious heroine:
- Bi-curious half-arsed associate to FHM babe of the month:
- Girl-about-town date of cool-as lothario with split personality issues:
- Pretend bassist for post-hardcore noiseniks:
Er, hang on. Alright, it's the earliest clip here, but isn't one of these things not like the other?